Friday, July 29, 2011

WHO AM I????

          In life, we ask to numerous people, "who are you?". However, we do not take time to stop and ask ourselves, "who am I?". In this post, I would like to explain exactly who I am. There are many things that tells one's personality, such as their acts and what they say. I believe my personalities are strange and outgoing. People always tell me that I am out of the ordinary. Some might take this as a negative comment, some might not feel so great about being unusual. However, I am different; I take this as a compliment. in the 21st century, thinking out of the box would become extremely handy in life. Also, I am very gullible. When people tell me a joke, most of the times, I believe them. Sometimes, people take advantage of such weakness, but I rationalize myself to think in a positive way.

           I believe my family is a comparatively happy life. I live with my parents and my little brother. My parents have good educational values, and they are very good at holding down their anger. So when they are scolding me for what I have done wrong, they don't have their emotions explode on me. My brother is 8 years old, and in my own opinion, he is the handsomest boy in the world. He got his front tooth pulled out, so he looks even cuter. I always play soccer with him. Most of my friends usually don't like their siblings, but I do. I love my family more than anyone else in the world.

           I like chatting with my friends because I can tell them my problems, and sometimes, they can find the solution for me. Also, I like sleeping, eating, horse-back riding, and doing something productive. Before I go to sleep, I always regret if  I have spent all day doing nothing. However, when I do something productive, I feel proud of myself and get the motivation to do it again. The things that I dislike are liars, whiners, braggers, someone who gets angry very easily, and an annoyingly kind person. I find these people not at all helpful in my life and I don't get how they are going to survive with such personalities. However, I try to find the positive sides of them so that they don't look so hateful as they did before. I am trying, but it's not easy.

           My goals and asperations are that after I graduate college, I want to study more and become a person who will be remembered in the history book, meaning, I want to change the world in a positive way. I want to be remembered after I die. A life changing experience I had was going to the US. I was able to meet people with diverse personalities and culture. I had a wonderful experience with the friends I had. This is the most memorable and life-changing experience I had so far.

          I asked to myself, "who am I?" and I believe this had changed me a lot. I recommend other people to just stop what they are doing and just think about who I am. It can be a life-changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.