Dear Jungwoo,
Jungwoo!!! I miss you so much!!
You're the kindest little brother I could've ever had. Most of my friends think it's really weird that I write a letter to my brother because they often don't like their siblings, but when they see you, they're going to understand why I love you so much. You're the cutest thing on earth!!!
I'm so sorry that I didn't play soccer with you as much as you wanted to. After the camp, I really promise you that I'm going to play soccer for two hours even if I faint in the middle of a game.
I heard you beat two big kids by yourself and that dad didn't compliment you for that. He was just lilke "good job" and continued watching TV. I totally understand your feeling because mom does the same thing to me. Even if I get a good grade, all she says is "you could've done better". I'll compliment you as mufch as possible if you do something awesome like that.
I think, since I started middle school, we didn't have enough time to play. But you have to know that I don't have enough time and a lot to study. So I'll try to find the time to play together.
Lastly, I hope that you listen to me more after I come back. If I tell you something that has to do with your behaivors, you should take it in and stop doing what I tell you not to do. I'm doing it for your own good, so you should not get so mad at me for that. Sometimes, you should be thankful that I don't kick you and hurt your feelings unlike other older sisters. I love you and I hope you know that. And even if we fight sometimes, don't forget that I'm very grateful for having such a nice, handsome brother. Luv ya!!!
Your one and only sister,
Stephanie :)
P.S. tell mom that she promised to buy me sushi and buffet after the camp and that there are no exceptions. I will not sleep until I eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.